Monday, July 18, 2011

adoption

Hello sweet blog readers! I wanted to share something a little more personal with you all today.

I am super excited to say that my cousin Kristin and her husband recently announced that they have decided to adopt a baby! They have gone through all of their home studies and are currently waiting to find their baby. The program they are doing involves more networking and searching out a birth mother.

On the 4th of July they gave us letters to announce their wonderful news and these awesome pass along cards to share.





You can see their adoption website HERE. I absolutely love the letter on their homepage. Please take the time to read it and pass this website along to anyone you know who might be interested. Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh Ashlee! Thanks for sharing this! I was going through all the blogs I missed this weekend it took me a minute to figure out why my face was on one of the posts! But, seriously THANK YOU for sharing! I love you!

    ReplyDelete