Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby You're A Firework

I've recently started shooting on manual on my camera. I was extremely intimidated at first, but I've been doing it in the hospitals for the last couple of months so I decided it was time to give it a try in my other photographic work. I saw this on Pinterest a couple days before the 4th and decided I definitely needed to try it. I got out my camera last night and just started playing. I experimented with light, shutter speed and soft focus. I'm a little bit in love with the results. Here are just a few of the pictures from last night. It makes me realize I shouldn't be afraid to try new things [in photography AND life] and just have fun with it.









P.S. Go check out THIS AMAZING post by Carlos Whittaker from yesterday. It will probably make you cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment