Friday, July 22, 2011

Fashion Friday

Tomorrow night we're going to see Steve Martin in concert! It's an early birthday present from the parents for Heather and I. I'm excited to see him and spend a fun evening with the fam. I put together an outfit inspiration board on Polyvore for tomorrow night's concert. I'll definitely be referencing this when choosing an outfit for the show. I especially like the necklace I chose to go with either outfit. :)

outdoor summer concert

Sheer top
$35 - modcloth.com

TopShop floral shirt
$25 - topshop.com

Current/Elliott short shorts
$148 - barneys.com

One teaspoon shorts
$100 - generalpants.com.au

Nine west shoes
$50 - piperlime.gap.com

Leather shoes
£55 - toast.co.uk

Necklace
$20 - hottopic.com

Ray-Ban black shades
£60 - my-wardrobe.com

Jane Norman trilby hat
£14 - janenorman.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment