Thursday, July 7, 2011

SexyBack Challenge - Week 3

This week for the SexyBack Challenge I feel like I’ve improved over last week. I’ve gotten physical activity in almost every single day; from cleaning the house, to sweeping off the deck, washing my car, working and doing a Jillian Michaels’ workout dvd. You don’t HAVE to “workout” to get physical activity in.

As far as my food goes, I’m probably right in the middle of the road. I didn’t eat horrible [except for one trip to McDonald’s and one trip to Taco Time – same day, and too much pop all around], but I know I could have done better. One day at a time.

I didn’t drink as much water as I should have, shame on me. It should be easy since I have such awesome water bottles, haha.


I’ve written about Miir bottles before [see HERE], but I thought it would be fitting to talk a little bit about them in this post too. As you can see by the pictures my whole family loves Miir bottles. Not only are they generally great waters bottles, but they’re customizable AND they also support an amazing cause. Miir donates $1 from every bottle they sell to provide clean water for one person for an ENTIRE year [one4one].


During July 16-19, 2011 the Miir Team will be attempting to summit Mt. Rainier and raise $14,411 [which also happens to be the elevation] for clean water projects with One Day’s Wages. I encourage you to check out their Climb for Clean Water page and donate if you can.



Go check out Miir and tell me what’s your combo?

Follow Miir on twitter
Like Miir on facebook

SexyBack: Week One
SexyBack Week Two

1 comment: