Thursday, July 21, 2011

SexyBack Challenge - Week 5

Here's my SexyBack Week 5 check-in!


This week can be summed up with one word, VEGGIES! You can tell that our garden is in full bloom with all the fresh veggies we’ve been eating this week. Okay, so maybe it’s just the zucchini and cucumbers, but still.

Here's a picture of our garden.


One of my favorite things to have for lunch is a veggie sandwich. I make it with a sandwich thin, a little Chipotle Lime Mayo (à la Wildtree Herbs), a thin slice of mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers and lots of spinach. It’s easy and quick to make and the ingredients are usually in the fridge.

My physical activity this week has mostly been work. I’m constantly walking, moving, squatting, lifting my camera and so on. I’ve also gotten a few evening walks in as well.

At the Canyon County Relay For Life [last month] I ended up winning one of the raffles, which just so happened to be 4 months free at a local fitness center. I’ll probably be splitting the fourth months with Heather so that we can go together. I need to go on the website and sign up, but hopefully I’ll be able to start this next week if things don’t get too busy.

My goals for next week are to step up my exercise game [5 days - 30 minutes minimum/day] and continue to drink lots of water. I feel I’m at a good place with my food and I’m continuing to cut back [or cut out] pop. What are you goals this week?

Week One
Week Two
Week Three
Week Four

No comments:

Post a Comment