Thursday, August 11, 2011

SexyBack Challenge - Week 7 & 8

I didn't get around to posting my update last week, so I figured I would combine it with this week.


The past two weeks have been awesome! I'm definitely on track with my weekly goals and I actually feel FIT. I'm doing great with my water and food. There have been a few splurges here and there, but everything in moderation.

The sister and I have been doing a great job of shredding everyday [or almost everyday]. This past Sunday we went boating and this next Sunday we're going to Roaring Springs waterpark. So we've had a little more incentive to get our butts in gear the past two weeks.

I've also been helping my mom with a special project and I'm getting a lot more physical activity in. I spent most of yesterday afternoon and today working. Needless to say, my arms are like noodles and my whole body is sore.

My picture for the week is from our outing on Sunday. I hope I'll be able to get one from this coming Sunday for next week's post!


Week One
Week Two
Week Three
Week Four
Week Five
Week Six

No comments:

Post a Comment