Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

Let's just skip over the fact it's been a while since I've blogged. We might get into that later. I was inspired to post my Halloween costume when I saw that Heather posted hers yesterday. I was so uninspired when I was trying to figure out what to be for Halloween. It finally hit me a week before. I'm always talking about Foursquare, checking in at places and wanted to become the mayor of this or that place, so I figured why not BE Foursquare. I grabbed a spare Creative Memories box my mom had and went to work. It took me one afternoon to paint the box, decorate and modge podge it. I was so happy with how it turned out. The only thing I wish I could have changed was to make the straps longer. I was so uncomfortable holding my arms up like a nerd all night. I'm not sure how many people understood what I was, but I loved it.



Check In at the Halloween Party

Just of few of my many Badges

My Mayorships

Mayor of Foursquare

Heather and Me

My cute sister was Olive Penderghast.

This year's Halloween was very, um, different than the past three years. Last year we were in Savannah and then we were in L.A. the two previous years. We made the most of it and ended our night at The Matador.

So tell me, what were you for Halloween? What were some favorite costumes that you saw?

No comments:

Post a Comment