Monday, February 6, 2012

Holga

One of my goals was to get the film from my Holga developed by The Darkroom.  About a week ago I sent in three rolls of film from last year.  There were two from our roadtrip and then one from last fall.  Unfortunately the first roll from the roadtrip was blank and then half the pics on the last roll didn't work either.  I'm wondering if they somehow got exposed or something.  As bummed as I was about the ones that didn't turn out, I was really excited with what I got back.  Film is a BIG change from digital!  I haven't used film for photography projects in YEARS!  I'm excited to get more into my film and experiment in the future.  Here are a few of my favorites from the two rolls I got back.  Check out my facebook album [HERE] to see a few more.

Paducah, Kentucky

Paducah, Kentucky

Springfield, Missouri

Nebraska

Laramie, Wyoming

Utah - Idaho border

Flying to Seattle

Flying to Seattle

Whistler, BC

2010 Olympic rings - Whistler Village

Whistler Village

Whistler Village

Flying to home to Boise

2 comments:

  1. While digital makes life so much easier there is just a quality to film that it cannot duplicate. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so rad. I bet they'd look super cool on canvas! Because we obvi have so much wall space to hang them. :)

    ReplyDelete