Friday, March 9, 2012

Fashion Friday: 30x30 Remix - Update 1


I'm officially done with my first week of the 30x30 remix!!  It's been pretty smooth sailing so far.  I've tried not to repeat anything except for cardigans and shoes.  I was surprised on Day 4 when I woke up to snow.  I had a different outfit in mind and had to make some changes because of it.  I think it'll start getting more challenging in the next week.  I think there are two tops and two skirts that I haven't worn yet and will want to work in.  Ready or not....let's do week two!

Day 1:
Top: H&M
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Express
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: Premier Designs
Bangle: Premier Designs

Day 2:
Top: Forever21
Cardigan: Nordstrom
Jeans: JBrand
Belt: Forever21
Necklace: Premier Designs
Earrings: Gift

Day 3:
Top: Target
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans: Express
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklaces: Premier Designs
Bangles: Premier Designs

Day 4:
Top: Forever21
Cardigan: Marshalls
Skirt: Forever21
Leggings: Papaya
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklaces: Premier Designs
Bangles: Premier Designs
Earrings: Premier Designs

Day 5:
Top: Forever21
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Shorts: Target
Tights: Target
Flats: Report
Necklaces: Premier Designs
Bangle: Premier Designs

Day 6: Forgive the fact I didn't pull my shirt down. I'm such a nerd.
Top: Target
Jeans: JBrand
Necklace: Premier Designs
Bangle: Premier Designs

 Day 7:
Top: Forever21
Cardigan: Nordstrom
Skirt: Target
Flats: Steve Madden
Necklace: Premier Designs
Bangle: Premier Designs
See my picks [HERE]

1 comment:

  1. okay, for this week I'm going to say days 4 and 5, but I really like the socks with the heels in day 6, I never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete