Tuesday, March 13, 2012

a little announcement...

I guess if you're friends with me on facebook or following me on twitter then you already know, BUT I wanted to make a little announcement on my blog.

I signed up at the very end of February as a Jeweler with Premier Designs!! If you've read my blog for a while then you've probably seen a fair share of Premier Designs Jewelry accompanying my outfits [see here].

Magnolia Ring

I prayed about this a lot and it really felt like the right fit for me. Basically I'll go to people's homes to share about the company, how much FREE jewelry you can earn as a hostess and show all my gorgeous jewelry.

I got my kit last week and have had SO much fun playing with all the jewelry. I had my training show this past Thursday and it went great! I received all the benefits from being the hostess, hello FREE jewelry, AND I received all the profits as well! How awesome is that?! I have my very first party in a little less than two weeks and I'm looking forward to jumping in.



I don't want to be an annoying, but if you live in the Boise/Meridian area and you're interested in earning some free jewelry send me an email and let's chat about having a party!

I might be adding some new blog posts each week with my favorite jewelry pieces or different ways to wear some of the different jewelry.  I'm so excited for this new adventure!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I would love to see blog posts with your favorites and diff ways to wear them!

    ReplyDelete