Friday, April 13, 2012

Fashion Friday: 30x30 Remix Recap

I made it! One more thing to cross off my 26 before 27 list! This was definitely a learning experience, but it was a fun and creative challenge. One thing I learned throughout this process was that putting in a little extra effort in getting ready really made me feel better overall. I felt better about myself and more confident in myself. Take an extra 10 or 15 minutes to think through your outfit, add some jewelry and you're ready to go.

I definitely want to do this challenge again when it starts to get nicer outside. Right now I have a strange feeling of freedom when I look in my closet, but at the same time it's overwhelming to have so many choices. Maybe it'd be a good time to clean it out, huh? ;)


I hope you've enjoyed my 30x30 remix journey! Have you participated in this challenge before? What did you learn from it? Feel free to share a link. I'd love to see what you've done!

See Week 5 [HERE]
See Week 4 [HERE]
See Week 3 [HERE]
See Week 2 [HERE]
See Week 1 [HERE]
See my picks [HERE]

No comments:

Post a Comment