Friday, April 6, 2012

Fashion Friday: 30x30 Remix - Update 4



I feel like I may have finally found my way through this remix journey.  It's starting to get easier to mix things that maybe I normally wouldn't have.  I feel a little more freedom and creativity when getting dressed.  Shirt X doesn't always have to go with Skirt Y and Cardigan Z.  It's okay to try something new, even if it doesn't turn out exactly like you plan.  I'm still trying to balance using everything equally, because I'm weird....but whatever.  Just a few days left to go!  I'll share the rest of my outfits next week and do a little 30x30 remix recap!

Day 22:
Top: Target
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Premier Designs
Earrings: Premier Designs
Bracelets: Premier Designs

Day 23: Loved this one!
Top: H&M
Cardigan: Marshalls
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Premier Designs
Earrings: Premier Designs
Bracelets: Premier Designs

Day 24: Love how the necklace brings this outfit together!
Top: Forever21
Cardigan: Nordstrom
Skirt: Forever21
Necklace: Premier Designs
Earrings: Premier Designs
Bracelets: Premier Designs

Day 25:
Top: Target
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Report
Tights: Target
Necklace: Premier Designs
Earrings: Premier Designs
Bracelet: Premier Designs

Day 26:
Dress: Forever21
Cardigan: Nordstrom
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Premier Designs
Earrings: Premier Designs
Bracelets: Premier Designs


See Week 3 [HERE]
See Week 2 [HERE]
See Week 1 [HERE]
See my picks [HERE]

1 comment:

  1. Love day 23. Super cute sweater! I'm such a fan of stripes :)

    ReplyDelete