Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Instagram


Who else was thrilled when Instagram was released for Androids this past week?! I’ve been anxiously waiting and was thrilled! I’ve been thoroughly enjoying myself.  Here are a few of the pictures I’ve taken with it.








I was looking something up about Instagram, trying to answer a question I had when I stumbled upon an article about various camera apps, some which had been claimed better than Instagram.  I ended up downloading a couple of them to try out. I haven't spent a lot of time with them yet, but I'm hoping they'll be fun!


Pixlr-o-matic - My current favorite


For those of you that have iPhones, what are all the features that your version of Instagram has? Any other Android users have Instagram thoughts, likes or dislikes? Are there camera apps that I haven’t listed that you recommend?  What are your favorites and favorite features?

No comments:

Post a Comment