Monday, April 9, 2012

Music Monday: Tyrone Wells

One day about a month or so ago, I was driving home from work and someone on the radio mentioned something about Tyrone Wells coming back to Boise. I was annoyed because by the time I got home they still hadn't announced any of the details.  I hopped on the computer and found out that he was going to be in Boise on March 21st.  I instantly tweeted about how excited I was and heard back from Tyrone a little bit later.  Heather and I ended up being able to do merch for him again.

It was nice to be back at The Knitting Factory because there's a lot more room for the merch.  We met some great people.  Joe Brooks opened for Tyrone. He was great and we ended up getting his cd.  Tyrone's set was amazing. He played a little bit of something for all of his albums. It was great to hear him play from his new album and share about the different songs. We were able to chat with him before we left and congratulate him on his new baby girl. He's such an awesome guy; it's always great to see him!

Be sure to check out his tour schedule and see if he'll be in your city anytime soon.


See my previous posts about Tyrone Wells [HERE].

Check out a couple songs from his new album Where We Meet.



No comments:

Post a Comment