Friday, May 11, 2012

Gotta Get Down On Friday


Is anyone else excited as I am that it's finally Friday? I don't know about you guys, but it's been a loooooong week!

THIS started last week and I've gone almost every day. It's gone alright so far, but it's emotionally exhausting. Plus, it's already behind schedule by 2+ days. Please continue to pray for the truth.

Then I got a call Wednesday from Office Team and I accepted a two day (yesterday & today) assignment at a law firm in downtown Boise. Yesterday was mostly spent typing while I was being dictated to. I'm not sure what today will look like. Besides all that I've had meetings and a jewelry party too.

I'm thankful that I have work that's keeping me busy, but I'm definitely ready for a weekend with no major plans. I'm hoping to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather we're having here.

I hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a good friday and a great weekend too. The gif at the top made me grin :)

    ReplyDelete