Thursday, May 3, 2012

my life in instagram

I thought I'd share some of my cell phone photos from the last month. I post a fair share on my Instagram account (ashleelovelee), but I still have a lot on my phone that I haven't posted on there. Plus, the other afternoon I went to Home Depot and Lowes with my mom to look at their garden centers. I took a million pictures and have been enjoying editing them on instagram and Pixlr-o-matic. So without further ado...my life in instagram:












I also just wanted to let you know that I set my instagram profile on private because of this policy. I'm pretty sure they've always had this policy, but I didn't know this when I signed up. What a bummer! I'd love to be able to have my profile public, but I don't agree with this. Anyway, feel free to send a request if you want to follow me on instagram, I'll most definitely approve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment