Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: 5 Summer Cocktails

I've compiled a list of five delicious cocktails that would be perfect for summertime! I've only tried the third one, but I hope I'll have time to make some of the others for parties and BBQs!

1. Pink Grapefruit Margarita: A fun, fruity twist on a regular margarita!

2. Coconut Mango Mojito: Tropical and refreshing!

3. Mint Lemonade: This is a recipe from a family friend. It's simple and yummy!

1 cup packed mint leaves (chopped up)
3/4 cup white sugar
1 cup pure lemon juice
1 cup vodka (or as much as you like)

Let stand in refrigerator for a couple hours. Then drain (using cheese cloth) until clear and bottle it, as you wish. Pour over crushed ice and enjoy!

4. Whiskey Smash: I'm a whiskey fan and this sounded fresh and delicious! Perfect for summer!

5. White Summer Sangria: What a great and easy way to use fresh summer fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment