Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday

It's been a while since I've done a true Wardrobe Wednesday post. The sister and I went out on Saturday and took some outfit pictures. I borrowed her shirt that she got from Target; I might have to get my own. It's perfect for summer!

I also wore my Paige Denim boyfriend shorts that I got from our new Nordstrom Rack! They are my absolute favorite. I want to get like 6 more pairs of these shorts so I can wear them every day of the week during the summer. I wore my wedges that I also got at Nordstrom Rack. They're super comfortable and very versatile!

We had a low-key day and ended it with a graduation party. Since it was getting cooler, I changed into my boyfriend jeans that I cuffed and kept the rest of the outfit the same.





Top: Target
Tank Top: Forever21
Shorts: Paige Denim
Wedges: MIA
Bracelets: Premier Designs
Necklaces: Premier Designs
Earrings: Premier Designs

2 comments:

  1. I really love the shirt, it's great- you SHOULD get one for yourself! I also really like the way you earrings look with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I might have to get my own. These earrings are definitely some of my favorites!! :)

      Delete