Sunday, June 9, 2013

365

I feel like a jerk for not updating my blog in so long, but hey....life happens. Here's an update on my 365 project. It's been a lot of fun to work on and more effort than I think I realized when I started. I'm really happy with how it's progressed and I hope you enjoy this update!

Day 36 - Francesca Necklace and Earrings


Day 37 - Black and White Bracelets

Day 38 - Stormie Necklace


Day 39 - Tribal Necklace


Day 40 - Easy Living Necklace


Day 41 - Arm Party: Style Watch, It's A Wrap Bracelet, Parade Bracelet


Day 42 - Heavy Metal Necklace, Boca Earrings, Style Watch


Day 43 - Dakota Necklace


Day 44 - Spectrum Necklace


Day 45 - Desert Rose Necklace


Day 46 - My mom's display board with some of her jewelry


Day 47 - My high school class ring


Day 48 - Urbanite Necklace


Day 49 - Silver Malibu Earrings

Day 50 - Francesca Earrings


Day 51 - Madrid Necklace, Whimsical Necklace, Boca Earrings


Day 52 - Firefly Earrings


Day 53 - Nightengale Necklace


Day 54 - Ignite Necklace


Day 55 - Half and Half Ring


Day 56 - Sherbet Necklace


Day 57 - Petal Pusher Pendant


Day 58 - Eden Earrings


Day 59 - Tradition Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment